Whispering Pines Splash Pad
The zero depth splash pad is ideal for toddlers and young children, and a great way to cool off during the summer months. The splash pad is open seasonally from April through October, 7 days a week from 9 am - 6 pm.
- The Splash Pad is unsupervised. Play at your own risk.
- ALL children must be accompanied by an adult and have adult supervision at all times.
- ALL participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe and family oriented manner.
- Swim suits and/or appropriate attire must be worn at all times. Water shoes only.
- Food and glass containers are not permitted on Splash Pad.
- No pets allowed on the Splash Pad.
- Swim diapers are required for all children under 4 years old or not potty trained..
- Athletic equipment, balls, bats, beach balls, noodles, skateboards, bikes, etc. are not allowed on the Splash Pad.
- Splash Pad may be closed at any time due to weather, maintenance or other operational concerns.
- Admission is free.
- Please report any concerns to the City of Inverness Parks & Recreation Department at (352) 726-3913.
PLEASE NOTE: These reservations are solely for the shade structure, the splash pad is available for use but remains open to other members of the public.
Two shade structures are available for reservation from 9 am - 1 pm OR 2 pm - 6 pm at $50 per time slot or $100 for all day. Structures contain 4 picnic tables and seat 24 people comfortably.
Shade structures are intended to provide shade only and will not protect you from a heavy rain.
Call (352) 726-3913 to check the availability of the structures and make your reservation.