These decorations will be unveiled and lit at the Light Up the Lake event held on Dec. 4, 2021. Groups are invited to unveil their decorations, and the Mayor & City Council will present awards.
- Most old-fashioned
- Most festive
- Most town pride
- Most patriotic
Light Up Liberty Application
Contact: Inverness Parks Department, email@example.com or 352-726-3913
Location: Liberty Park, 286 N. Apopka Avenue
- Applications accepted Nov. 3 – 24, 2021
- Decorating period: Nov. 27 – Dec. 3, 2021, dawn to 9 p.m.
- Official lighting and awards ceremony: Dec. 4, 2021 6 p.m.
- Remove decorations period: Jan. 3 – 7, 2022 dawn to 9 p.m.
- Complete application
- The Inverness Parks & Recreation Department will approve and assign lamp poles
- Applications accepted Nov. 3 through Nov. 24, 2021
- Decorations are equipment supplied by organization
- Christmas and winter holiday is the overall theme, variety encouraged
- 20-amps at each lamp pole
- Decorate the pole only, not the grounds
- No tape, tacks or drilling
- Only bungees and zip cords or other approved fasteners
- Groups must supply their own ladders and tools
- Organization signage is made and hung by the organization, not to exceed 4” x 8”
- Limited poles in Liberty Park; poles will be assigned by Parks Department
- No h-frames